Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Test Tubes

These were found in the jewelry section of Wal-Mart on clearance..yippee for me. For the photo, I filled them with dew drops. They are likely filled with little goodies for a little girl by now, however. Hope she's thoroughly impressed with the packaging and my friend gets a high five or something.


I used the same supplies as yesterday's card, except the lining of the box uses BG papers...love 'em. The ribbon on the tubes is American Crafts.


Thanks for the well wishes for Cody. Poor kid has bronchitis and has to take breathing treatments 4 times a day for the next five days. We go back to the pediatrician on Monday to make sure the medicine regimen is working. So, no school until Tuesday...should be interesting since he told me recently that he's sick of days off! LOL This kid CAN'T be mine, seriously. I live for my days off.

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So cool, TFS.

Heather "Hev" said...

I havent seen anything like that over here in Australia so I always delight in seeing such "unusual" things looking so darn cute :)

Lauren said...

Get well wishes to Cody! These are super cute. Perfect storage!

nitestamper said...

what a cute project!!!!i might have seen them at walmart but did not hink of doing this!!!COOL!!!tfs:)
chat

Lynn said...

What a fun idea and cute gift to go along with the pretty card!

Boy I hope Cody starts feeling better, poor thing.

Allison said...

How cool...I am sure she will love it!

Deb Neerman said...

Awww, your poor son!

LOVE your test-tube project! The colors rock! Hey! Did I ever tell you I was a test-tube baby? Prolly not ... 'cuz I wasn't ...

You're sooooo stinkin' talented, ya know that?!? Consider yourself tole ...

~Hugzzzzzzzzz!

AlienAnessa said...

Okay, Cody and Taylan are officially from a different planet. She cannot stand time off from school. Me? Any excuse was a valid excuse to stay home!

And what an awesome thing you put together here! Wowy!! This has seriously cool stamped all over it!

malieta said...

I wish Cody a speedy recovery Tina!
Your test tube project is beautiful and I love the idea of filling them with dew drops...too cool!

zukesgirl said...

WOW you are soooo talented -- I am sooo sorry that Cody has been sick!

ShareThis