Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Believe in Snowflakes

I made this for Amy R's sketch challenge this weekend, which was to make a single layer card with the sentiment in the bottom right corner.

The base of the card is Paper Trey as are the inks. The snowflakes are from Verve, my absolute favorite of their sets.

Well, I have moved into the front office at work. Finally got finished late in the afternoon. The desk and area are lots larger than the cubicle I had, so I am liking that. I am hoping to get it all cleaned up and organized by the end of the week. The front desk was used as office supply central and I gotta get it outta there. Plus, all the old files need to be placed in our warehouse. Should be an interesting day!

The Beary Box blog posted all the scrapbook layouts for the third sketch yesterday, all of them are fabulous. If you decide to play with the sketches, you could win a great stamp set. Go check it out.

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

That card is gorgeous! :D Best single layer i have seen! :D

Congrats on the front office! :D

AlienAnessa said...

OMG this is gorgeous!! I need some Verve stamps baaaaad!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your single layer so so pretty.

Catherine said...

Tina, this is simply gorgeous...love it :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Soooo pretty!!!!!

Lauren said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the simplicity.

fishlips said...

AWWW ..Tina, this is just STUNNING!!!!

Lynn said...

Very pretty!

Lisa Graves said...

Very pretty!

AmyR said...

So pretty - loved the colors you used! Thanks for playing along!!

E.T said...

aww this looks so pretty....

ShareThis