Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Cupcake Challenge

Here is my card for the weekly challenge that Taylor hosts; this is for TECC44. I used a cupcake from Stampendous, the dp is from Making Memories and is some of my favorite paper. I don't have a whole big bunch left, so I hope it lasts a little while longer.

We are going to Ober Gatlinburg later today for my nephew's birthday party; my sister also works there. I hope that Cody enjoys the ice rink and the other activities they have. Don't know if I will be brave enough to put skates on! LOL

Tomorrow, I have an exciting bit of news to share with you. So stay tuned!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Yum! And those papers are too fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your cupcake, awesome job.

fishlips said...

Love it all... the layers the papers the image wow so BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Lauren said...

This card is so fun - love the colors and the rick rack.

AlienAnessa said...

Ooooh I so like your version of this!! I want to share mine with you on my blog, but I can't until the recipient receives it, ugh! Maybe I can post it somewhere else, not sure.

ShareThis