Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Golfafella

Yep, another card using AmyR's sketch for this week. I finally decided to get this fella, been wanting him for a while. Lots of the guys at work golf, so I'll get lots of mileage from this one.

Well, I hope everyone voted yesterday. Cody and I went late in the afternoon, hardly any line at all. Cody was excited because I had him push all the buttons, so glad he was able to be involved in such an important civic duty.

Tomorrow will debut my card for the Beary Box sketch, it's a good one.

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Great card, love it.

Charith said...

Great card Tina. That is a wonderful sketch.
Can't wait to see your card tomorrow!!

Lauren said...

Very cute! The layout is the perfect compliment to the image. Great manly card.

fishlips said...

Love the bella fella the colors on him are just great, super layout too!!!!

fishlips said...

TINA< I have a AWARD for you on my BLOG!!!!

Hugs
Erin

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute card!

Jenn D said...

Wonderful masculine card!

I'm excited to see your design team sketch tomorrow. I'm so happy for you!

Lynn said...

Awesome Fella card! I think you should get him to so that you can make more great cards with him!

AlienAnessa said...

This is wonderful!!! Such great papers and coloring!!!

PLEASE tell me my package to you arrived???!!!

Mandy said...

WOW!! What fabulous coloring!

AmyR said...

LOL so cute - love that fella with that sentiment!! Thanks for playing (again!!) :D

Rachel said...

wow! this is a great card!

ShareThis