Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hoppy Birthday Billy

This is another Billy card for my inventory at work. They love them!

Duke and I put plastic on our front windows, one has a huge crack and too much air is getting out and in. Guess we'll have to replace it in the spring.

Well, the boy doesn't have school after today; at least until Monday. He's excited, of course, but so am I. I have a long weekend too, I really need it. So much to take care of and do.

We just found out that Duke may have to drive his aunt and uncle to Florida sometime next month. They are just getting too old to make the trip themselves from Kentucky.

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Billy is so sweet, TFS.

fishlips said...

I love billy..I know your boys can't wait for the holiday to start...it's my daughter last day of school too!!! I can't wait to grab alittle extra sleep time this holiday!!!!

Catherine said...

i'm so tempted to get this set :)

Lynn said...

This is so adorable I can see why the people at your work can't get enough of your cards!

Rachel said...

Love all your Billy & Lilly cards!!! Your coloring is awesome and the colors you used are great!!

zukesgirl said...

Very cute!

Enjoy the Holidays!

AlienAnessa said...

Well, I stinkin' love this Billy too!! T and B don't have school 'til Monday either; I'll put the rest of my diatribe in an email to you!!

ShareThis