Friday, November 21, 2008

Hoppy Hello

I used the Mojo 61 sketch for this card and my beloved Billy. I've had recent requests for this image from my crew at work. Gotta please the masses!

Work was quite the adventure yesterday. It took nearly 6 hours to connect me to the network and public folders. My computer has Vista and it proved to be quite the challenge. Thank goodness the IT person is persistent and patient, I was ready to throw it out the window.

I am looking forward to the weekend, I must say. One of Cody's friends will be coming over for a few hours tomorrow, let's hope I can keep it together until then.




8 comments:

AlienAnessa said...

Oh dang is that ever cute!!! I sooooooooooooo love all the greens, hmmmm, who knew??

Catherine said...

very cute, Tina =)

Lauren said...

This is so bright and cheerful! It's a very hoppy hello!

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet, TFS.

Allison said...

Such a terrific card...love the image, colors and embellies! Great job coloring Billy!

Lynn said...

This card is so super cute! Your coloring looks fantastic!

E.T said...

love the boys cute BIG head!

fishlips said...

Ok Im just hooked on the frog....Darling...Love all the layers too but the frog is just to cute!!!

ShareThis