Saturday, November 29, 2008

Howdy Partner

I used Jen's SFYTT for this week and Billy from Pink Cat Studio. The background is the new one from PTI. I just dotted each center with a white gel pen for somewhat of a bandana look.

Well, we braved Wal-Mart, but not at the crack of dawn. Instead I went at 9:00, hoping the few things I wanted were still there. No such luck with most of it, but we did get a few fleece lined jackets, track suits, and some toys for Cody. He was itching to spend the Christmas money he received from my parent's yesterday. He spent all but $6.00, so he has some for later.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I just love your card Tina! The colours are fantastic, wonderful work!!

fishlips said...

This is just Darling...The image is just way to cute I love it!!!!

AlienAnessa said...

This is such a cute card, Billy is awesome and your coloring plus the papers are stupendous!!!

ShareThis