Sunday, November 23, 2008

Howdy!

Again I used Billy. I have totally sold out of them at work and need to replenish my stash. I used AmyRS47 for this one and you can see the new PTI Background Basics Stars set I got this morning.

Cody's friend was over yesterday and things were going well until we got in the car to get some new tires for Duke's Jeep. He had a flat yesterday, turns out it was full of holes and we had no choice but to replace them. Anyway, the boys started being too loud and then started fighting. It was hard to keep the peace, but all went well once I gave them *the look*.

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie, so handsome, TFS.

Lynn said...

Soooo cute! Every time I see you use this Billy stamp set I think I need to order it, man!

E.T said...

Such a cute image! Love the doggie!

Allison said...

Cuteness! I got sell mine too (if only to clear out my mess of an office!).

fishlips said...

Billy is just darling with his little stick horse and rope...love the little pup too!!!!

Catherine said...

very cute :)

AlienAnessa said...

Holy dang, that makes me NEVER want to see your 'look'!!!

He is so stinking cute!!! Love that dog too!

ShareThis