Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kreativ Blogger

I was given this award from Erin, AKA Fishlips. She must have the most creative and unusual blog name I have ever heard. She is a recent blogging friend and I'm so glad I found her, she's awesome! Thanks for the award Erin, I appreciate you thinking of me.

Unfortunately, I did not copy the rules and sadly I am far too lazy to do it as I prepare this post. I remember that I must bestow this honor to five other bloggers:

Jenn D
Lynn
Anessa
Charith
Lauren


I used a sketch from Heather for this one, a fun sketch. The image is from MFT, I used the Basic Grey paper to piece the umbrella. And, you can see that I pierced above and below the image panel.


9 comments:

Catherine said...

very pretty, Tina and i would love to own that gorgeous umbrella :)

fishlips said...

Go Tina go you deserve it so much...Thanks for the sweet and kind word!!!!

Love the MFT image, your colors the paper, the layout...Wonderful!!!!,

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun, i love that stamp, super job.

Lynn said...

Tina,
Thanks for the award!
Your card is wonderful, I really like the paper pieced umbrella!

Lauren said...

Thank you Tina! You rock. You also rocked this sketch. I love the layout and the colors. Great use of the paper for the umbrella!

Rachel said...

Well darn you were on my list for that same award but they beat me to you. Well anyhoo Congrats you deserve it! I love your card,i just love that paperpieced umbrella.

Jenn D said...

Yay, you are getting use out of this set! Your card ROCKS! Thanks so much for the award and for the well wishes for Evan.

Jenn

Michelle said...

I REALLY like this card!!

Allison said...

Beautiful piecing esp. with the BG DP!

ShareThis