Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Penguin Cupcake

This adorable image is from All That Scraps; Cupcake Occasions by Cookie Crumbs. Awesome set, I love all the different combos.

The cardstock is from Paper Trey and the dp is American Crafts. You can see how well the embossing folder works on this great thick cardstock, just impeccable. I tried some chunky glitter around the edge of the circle, but I guess my glue didn't hold so well. Gonna have to try some filler.

The sketch is from Heather, she posts a new one each Monday.

10 comments:

Catherine said...

too cute, Tina :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!!!

Jenn D said...

I love it Tina! It is adorable. Great job with the sketch too, I haven't had a chance to even check it out this week yet.

Lauren said...

That penguin looks like he is having a rockin' time. This card is so cute. TFS!

fishlips said...

Wow Heather this sketch is simply 2 cute...love the image its just 2 cute...love the big red bow too PERFECT!!!!

Allison said...

Great card...love all the white space!

Charith said...

Cute card! Those images are adorable and I love the embossing folder.

Risa said...

What a great card! I love the bit of pattern paper behind the main image. Your coloring is AWESOME too!
Inky Hugs
Risa

AlienAnessa said...

Holy crap is this ever an awesome card!!! Love the cupcake paper ;) and yowy zowy on that thick cardstock, the embossing is fantastic!

zukesgirl said...

Very cute! Those sparkles are the perfect touch!

ShareThis