Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sockabella

I got some of these images from my friend, Anessa. I colored it with copics, Stickles, and Liquid Applique. It got a little messy, but it is really fun and textured IRL. I used a Verve sketch for this card, unsure of which # it is.

Had to miss work yesterday, my Jeep gave me a warning light and then it just stopped. Thankfully, I was near a gas station and a phone. We had a cold morning yesterday too, terrible day to be stranded. We thought it was the alternator, but it turns out we have a bad battery. With all the running around, it still took near the entire day to get it fixed. We live in the sticks, NOTHING is convenient. Now, I just hope that the issue has been rectified and I don't have to worry about walking home.

10 comments:

Catherine said...

cute card, Tina. And aren't you glad that it's just a bad battery.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Tina this is too fun, super cute.

Hee hee i live in the sticks too on a farm and had a flat tire the other day and had to walk a mile home. Good thing is was nice out.

Hugs Cindy

Lauren said...

Thank heavens you were near a gas station!!! I love this card. The image and the colors are fantastic.

CraftyC said...

Great card and I love the image!
Clairex

Allison said...

Great card Tina...love the DP! I have had way too many alternators and batteries go on my cars (usually I am in the middle lane, in rush hour and it's freezing!) so I feel for ya!

Jenn D said...

Tina, this is just darling! I hope your car is up and running today. What a pain!

Maria Jesus said...

i like the card Tina, very nice.

it's very frustrated when the car is not working, well hope will work very good this coming years.

MJ

AlienAnessa said...

Love love love love LOVE this!! You colored them so marvelously well!!

fishlips said...

Tina this is just Darling...Love the layout its wonderful but wow do I ever like the snow!!!! Great Christmas Card!!!

Michelle said...

What a wonderful card! On your sentiment, did you use a punch for that? I LOVE that!

ShareThis