Saturday, November 8, 2008

Super Sweet Tilda

I used Lauren's mytimess10 for this card. I got the Tilda image from Nicola some time back, she's super adorable.

Heading to the grocery store today, hopefully I can afford all that I need. We are almost out of everything! I am just thankful that we have decided to go out to dinner for Thanksgiving this year, so no cooking for me.

Well, two of the gals that I work with will be getting laid off on Friday, I am so sad for them. In all actuality, I was their last hire and was shocked that it wasn't me. But, I work for an entirely different publication, so I should be safe through all of this. Of course, I am incredibly upset for them and hope that they are able to find jobs right away.

9 comments:

Charith said...

This is such a beautiful card! So elegant looking! WOW!!
PS. congrats!!! ;)

fishlips said...

Wow Tina, your colors on Tilda are so so perfect... Love the layers and the dew drops...Great card, just GREAT!!!!

So Sorry about your co-workers...( So Sad) but happy you are Save....Hang in there Tina...

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet, love your coloring.

Lynn said...

This sure is sweet! Your coloring and the little dew drops look wonderful!

AlienAnessa said...

OMG this is so freakin' awesome!! There is NO way that I have a prayer in coloring Tilda the way that you and Ila do, holy moses. Great job on her!!

I'm so sorry about those two ladies at your work.

malieta said...

I love your card Tina! Tilda is beautiful!!!

Rachel said...

this is such a cute card! I love your tilda

Smriti said...

Very cute card Tina!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OK way late stopping by but this is beyond cute!!!!!!! Thanks for trying the sketch :D

ShareThis