Friday, November 7, 2008

Umbrellas and Friends

I used the sketch from All That Scraps DT Challenge, cool sketch. You can see I pulled out my AmyRStamps for this one as well, they are so fun! The image was stamped onto Curious Shimmer cardstock and you can see how it sparkles.

Things are a little crazy at work, lots going on. With the next book getting ready to be published everything is in full swing and I'm getting so far behind on my daily stuff, it's unreal. Hopefully, I will have a little bit of time to take care of it today.



6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty, great colors, pretty design.

Charith said...

I love this card! What a great image and I really like the papers and colors you picked!!
Too cute.

fishlips said...

What a neat sketch, love your image and all the shimmer...Wonderful

AlienAnessa said...

Love the green - of course - and that umbrella is outstanding!!

I would respond to your email if I could get into Hotmail, the POS!

Lauren said...

This is so cute! I love the shimmer.

Rachel said...

this is a fabulous card, love the shimmer.

ShareThis