Monday, December 22, 2008

Adore

I used TECC47 for this card, fun sketch. The papers are very old and are perfect for the Valentine's holiday coming soon enough. The cupcake is from the set Cupcake Occassions by Cookie Crumbs for CC Designs. I used pink puffy paint and some crystal laquer on the cupcake itself.

Don't forget to check out the ATS blog today for another Monday feature as their December Guest Designer.

Very short work week this week, then preparing the house for Santa. I have cookies to bake and carrots to ready for the big guy and his reindeer. Plus we have to sprinkle the Magic Reindeer Dust all over the yard.

14 comments:

Tori Wild said...

I've loved all of your cards on the ATS blog Tina!! The snowman projects were some of my favorites!! Just wanted to stop by and say Hello!

AlienAnessa said...

Well that is just gorgeous!! Love the puffy paint!!

Rachel said...

wow, that cupcake looks good enough to eat! Great job!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy, makes me want a cupcake.

Cheryl KVD said...

Great card! I have some of that DP too....made a scrapbook page with it.

Lynn said...

I love this sweet, sweet cupcake Valentine!! How delightful!!

Jenn D said...

Adorable Tina. I still can't believe Valentine's Day is right around the corner. The cupcake looks so yummy.

Jeannie said...

Very cute!

Jeannie

Jeannie said...

Very cute!!

Jeannie

Lauren said...

Super cute Tina! I love the background hearts.

E.T said...

simply lurve the card! Its so adorable!!!

Allison said...

Oh no...not Valentine's! Cute!

fishlips said...

This is just 2 cute and darling...Love the image too....

thecinnamonlady@msn.com said...

I love the puffy paint you used on the cupcake! Looks good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing all your beautiful work with us! Jackie

ShareThis