Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beary Box Sketch #5

I really liked this week's sketch, but was in a quandry about the swirls. I don't have any chipboard shapes because, frankly, I am intimidated by them. So, I pulled out some rub ons from SU for this element and am quite happy with the turnout. Don't forget to link up your card if you want a chance to win this week's prize. You can go here for all the details.

I am hoping for a nice quiet weekend to finish up making some ornaments as well as a few gift tags for the office gifts. The two sales gals that I work for/ with are buying the coffee mugs and a small little something to go inside of them; I am in charge of the tags. I hope I can handle it. LOL

Cody and I will be going ice skating with one of my friends from work and her granddaughter. Cody has talked non stop about ice skating since Sunday, so I am taking him again.

Duke has been threatening to paint the inside of the house; hopefully it'll be done before I get home as I hate to paint. Love it when it's done, but hate to be part of the process. It'd be great to have the house looking fresh and new before the Christmas holiday.

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super cute, love that sketch.

Catherine said...

SWIRLS! hah! Love the sketch too Tina but same as you had a hard time with the swirls and same as you very intimidated with chipboard shapes..LOL!

anyway, i really like your card :)

fishlips said...

AWWW This is just 2 cute...Love the rub ons they look so so pretty...Stunning looking card just Stunning!!!!

Rachel said...

This is such a cute card, love the rub on swirls i think it looks great!! Yeah, i'm with ya on the chipboard i have the same problem. Hope to see pics of your ornaments and tags-??

Michelle said...

Very cute...awesome sketch!

Lauren said...

This is so cool. I love the embossed scallops.

Wati Basri said...

wow...awesome card!!

AlienAnessa said...

Wow, do I ever love this card!!! Those green flowers and swirls are super wonderful!!!

ShareThis