Sunday, December 7, 2008

From Our Funky House to Yours

I used AMYRS49 for this card, great sketch for larger images; I used the second largest Labels 1 die. Same as her, I used the house image from CC Designs Sugarplum Snowy Scenery.

Well, last night was Duke's last night of work for a few months. He's officially laid off. He is hoping to get some work done around the house during this time, and maybe even catch up with family and friends. Working that awful shift has really done a number on us and on him. He has to sleep during the day, not great on family life.

Will have to clean my car today sometime, it's filthy and I am totally embarrassed about it. It's supposed to warm up a bit, either way it has to be done.

6 comments:

AlienAnessa said...

Oh my heavenly goodness TinaH, this is guhhhh-orgeous!!! Wowy!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so sweet and so pretty.

Heather said...

thank you for your comment. I love all of your cards, but this one first caught my eye. Gorgeous colors and so fun:). I LOVE it!!!
We were just in Maggie Valley last week and got stuck in the snow. :) lol. Traveled over through Cherokee into Gatlinburg. It was a nice trip. I love the smokey mountains.

fishlips said...

Tina wow oh wow This is just Fantastic looking...Love the layout and all the wonderful colors...what a totally perfect card this is....I love it!!!!!

Rachel said...

These houses are adorable, and you did a wonderful job with them!!

Lisa Graves said...

Way cute card!

ShareThis