Saturday, December 6, 2008

I {Heart} Winter

Another image and sentiment from the latest release from CC Designs and available at All That Scraps. This one is from Sugarplums Snowmen. I used Lauren's mytimess13 for this card. You can also see the new Labels 2 Nesties.

Not much going on today, hoping to get some stamping done. Finish up some handmade gifts and watch some holiday tv with the boy.

Today is the day that the card I had published will be coming out. You can check it out here. So excited.

4 comments:

fishlips said...

Oh My is this ever so darling looking...Love the cute little snowman and the layout is just super cute, love all the care with detail...So Lovely,,,,

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet, I just love snowmen.

AlienAnessa said...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, I so love this and that background pp is the awesomest!!!

Rachel said...

my gosh girl you are on a roll!! another great card, i sooo want that nestabilities set, if not for christmas hopefully soon after!! GREAT job!!

ShareThis