Monday, December 29, 2008

My Final Monday at ATS


I am trying to make a few Thank You cards for those who showered Cody with gifts, there are quite a few to thank this year. He really racked up!!

This card uses Gingersnaps Snowbunnies from CC Designs available at All That Scraps. They are so cute and they are so fun to color.

Here is the detail shot:

I found out that my nephew and his wife are expecting a son sometime in March. I haven't heard what they have decided for a name. I am excited for them despite their ages.

Cody and I have been having fun playing MarioKart. I have been kicking his behind when we play against each other...LOL.

Don't forget to check out the ATS blog, it's my final Monday as their December Guest Designer. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope that they did too. Thanks once again Amy and Christine for the honor and the opportunity!!

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is a cutie, great colors, TFS.

Danni said...

Super cute!

Jenn D said...

This is adorable. I think these are the cutest images ever.

We should figure out how to play against each other on Mario Kart. LOL! We played a World Wide challenge yesterday and it was fun, but it would be more fun to play against people you know.

Kelly Lunceford aka.atomicbutterfly said...

This is so cute! I really need to get going on some thank yous to get sent out! You did such a great job on the coloring, the color combo and layout! great job!

Cathy said...

This is so cute!!! I'm going to have to save up for some CC Design stamps. I love, love, love them but spent all my money on Santa. None left for Mommy.

I love all of your creations and your blog is really great. I'm building my blog, slowly. Hopefully, after the holidays are over I can get into a routine. TFS.

Laura said...

What a super cute thank you card. I also wanted to let you know that I added your blog to my blog list; hope that was okay. Love your work!!!

Lynn said...

This is so cute! Your coloring looks fantastic!

Rachel said...

this is such an adorable card! These are my favorite images.

Amber said...

This is sooo cute!

fishlips said...

AWWW This is so so sweet looking with all the soft colors and the layout and the papers are just perfect looking too!!!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Tina, this is adorable! Don't you just love those Gingersnaps? :)

I'm so glad you were with us this month -- I'll be sure to keep visiting you here! Hugs! :)

Lauren said...

This is adorable and has such terrific coloring.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

What a cutie! Love the colors!

Michelle said...

What a cute card! Love your cupcake background on your blog - how fun & tasty, lol!

AlienAnessa said...

Oh holy jeepers, this is DAWWWWWWWWWWWWLING!!!! I so totally love this card of yours!!

ShareThis