Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sadie and Pepper

This is one of my favorite cards and is currently being displayed at the ATS blog. The image is so cute! *Sorry for the repeat, but I have nothing new to show you.

A little shopping is in order later today and then the rest of the weekend to finish some projects and stamp. It's been a while.

Only two and a half days of work next week, yippers!! Then spending the time with my boys and their new toys!! LOL I just found out last night that Cody is getting a 4-wheeler on Christmas. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it.

5 comments:

Danni said...

Such a cute card! I love the little dog and also how you did the pink embossed piece. Cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie.

Lynn said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the colors, layout and cute image!

Jenn D said...

And to think I have it sitting in my box of keepers. So cute!

Cheryl KVD said...

What a cute card! love the coloring you did!

ShareThis