Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Sketch From AmyR

I used the sketch for this week from AmyR, amyrs50. I again used a snowman from CC Designs; got a few more Christmas posts remaining.

Here is the newest post from the ATS blog with me as their December Guest Designer.

Hopefully, this week will go by quickly, I am ready for the holiday and the time off! I have only a partial week next week, yippee. Then off for New Year's Day!

You can check here for some more exciting news. I didn't make the Pink Cat Studios DT, but am scheduled to be a Guest Designer in the summer.

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your sweet snowman. Congrats on being GD for pink cat .

Danni said...

Cute card! Congrats on GD for Pink Cat Studios, that's awesome!

fishlips said...

This is just super cute...Love the cuttlebut background and the simmery snow too...Perfect!!!!!

Jenn D said...

This is super cute. I just love snowmen! I'm sorry you didn't make the DT, but Yay on being a Guest Designer.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card and congrats on being a GD for Pink Cat!!!

-t

Catherine said...

aahhh! your snowman is just too cute! and congrats for being a Guest DT :)

AlienAnessa said...

Awesome card and congrats on GD for PinkCat!!! Yay!! You are getting out there everywhere!!! Suh-weeeeet!

AmyR said...

Cute card Tina - thanks for playing along! And congrats on the guest designer spot for Pink Cat! :)

Lisa Graves said...

Contratulations on your guest designer spot! :-) Great card.

ShareThis