Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow Bunny

This is my entry for this week's SFYTT from Jen. I used an image given to me from Lynn Put, who just so happens to be Jen's Guest Designer for this month.

Here is the detail shot, hopefully I stayed in the lines. I always love to accent the bellas with stickles or some other form of sparkle. Hopefully you can see the stickles I put on the brads.
Well, just some wrapping tonight and waiting as impatiently as Cody for Santa. We also have to bake the cookies. It brings such joy to see him smile!

I hope each of you has a very Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhh, I love this! Awesome colors and your coloring is so nice!! Great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your snow Bunny. Merry Christmas.

Allison said...

Awesome job on this sketch...I wanna play (whines!).

Jenn D said...

Wonderful job with the sketch Tina. The card is super cute!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Jenn

Ashley said...

This is just adorable! I just wanted to drop by and say hi since we are on Danny's team together. Merry Christmas!

Annapurna said...

I love how you popped the snowflakes on circles. Great looking card!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you!

Lauren said...

She is just so cute. I love her coloring and sparkles. Fabulous card!

AlienAnessa said...

Teeeeee-rific job on this card! How do you get your Stickles to stay on metal? I seriously can't get mine to stay put on metal brads. You will have an email from me shortly!! =)

Lynn said...

Tina your card for Jen's sketch is fabulous!!! Your coloring looks awesome and I love the glitter and punched snowflakes!

Have a Merry Christmas!

ShareThis