Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Snowboarding Brandon Gift Card Holder

I used a new release from Stampin' Spot Studio for CC Designs available at All That Scraps. I used a tutorial from SCS Technique Lovers Challenge, TLC196; a pop up gift card holder. This is what housed my nephew's gift card for his birthday. I thought the image very fitting for a party at a ski lodge.

Oh, and in case you didn't know; go here for some great news for me!

I have a couple of big days at work coming up. A huge mailing has to go out tomorrow, then updating the database to record who we send the letters to. FUN!

9 comments:

Charith said...

Fun card Tina! What a cute image! I'm still so excited for you and your BIG news. I thought you'd been stamping for years... wow! Just more proof of your amazing talent!!
Congrats again!

chelemom said...

What a cute card!!! Love this image!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee what a cutie.

Denise Clark said...

Tina, perfect card for a ski lodge party! Love it!

fishlips said...

Awww Tina this little guy is just super sweet looking, love the orange board too... Your papers and layout are fantastic looking...Super card just super!!!!

Lauren said...

YAY for the DT post. This card is so fun - the colors are awesome.

Rachel said...

aww aren't jen's stamps too cute, and you did a great job with him. I love the colors you used, this card is just fabulous!!

Michelle said...

fun card! Is that the labels one spellbinder die? I've soooooo been trying to find me one of those!

Smriti said...

Wow! That's so cool - congratulations Tina!

ShareThis