Friday, December 12, 2008

Snowflakes are Kisses

I used a snowman and the sentiment from CC Designs Sugarplums Snowy Scenery, available at All That Scraps.

I tried the same colors as a card I had done earlier this week, just love the Aqua Mist with Dark Chocolate, so pretty. While they may not be typical Christmas or holiday colors, I think they exude a feeling of warmth and coziness.

I get to finish the Christmas shopping this weekend, yay for me! I'm not entirely excited about the thought of shopping with the mobs, but at least it will be done and I can rest for the next two weeks. This is the closest to Christmas I have ever still needed gifts, normally my shopping is done wayyyy before now. I hate it, but my life is far busier than in the past, gotta face it.

Hoping my plans for the weekend come to realization. I have some projects that I need to get done, fast. The folks that I work directly with are off for two weeks at the end of next week, so I gotta get cracking on their gifts. I am so far behind, but it's stuff like this that motivates me.

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, love those colors.

Lauren said...

That little snowman is adorable. I love how you put him to work. The layout and the colors are fabulous.

Jenn D said...

This is super cute Tina! I just love the colors. They do look so warm and comfy.

Good luck with your shopping. I don't think you'll find mobs. Everywhere I went yesterday was empty. Hopefully it will be the same for you.

fishlips said...

This sketch and layout is amazing looking and your papers are just wonderful...Love it....WONDERFUL !!!!

Danni said...

Thank you for all the comments on SCS that you've been leaving! I so appreciate it!
Love these little snowmen! So cute! and awesome colors!

Catherine said...

this is too cute, Tina :)

Allison said...

Super color palette here! Is that Martha Stewart DP I spy?

AlienAnessa said...

Yep, awesome job!! Love those snowmen and the colors!!!

SequoiaLynn said...

Awesome Job Tina! I'm so happy for you!

ShareThis