Monday, December 15, 2008

A Snowman Cupcake Challenge


Don't forget to check the ATS blog today, it's my third week as their December Guest Designer.

I participated in Taylor's Cupcake challenge for this week. I used snowmen from CC Designs, Sugarplum Snowmen and Snowy Scenery sets. And, lots of stickles, it's really sparkly!

I managed to get all of the stuff bought on Saturday; going to try to get all the gifts wrapped and packaged for my co-workers this week. Nothing big or major. There are still two folks left that I am clueless as what to get them. I'm thinking homemade banana muffins or something similar.

7 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute! I love the ribbon and all the sparkle!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh way to cute, I love your snowmen.

Jenn D said...

This is adorable Tina! I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already. December has just flown by. I could swear it just started.

Love all of the glitter. Our roads look just like that today.

Laura said...

I love this card!!! I found it on my desk this morning. :-)
Thanks Tina!

Michelle said...

Cute card...love all the sparkle!

fishlips said...

This is just Darling love the paper and the ribbon is Fantastic..But I'm just in love with your snow....so pretty!!!!!

Allison said...

How cute and fun esp. with the glitter!

ShareThis