Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stripes are Slimming


ETA: Please pray for Allison and her new baby, Avery. You can read the story here.

Just a quick card for Jen's SFYTT this week. The only stamping is the flowers and sentiment on the top Rose Red panel.

Yesterday we took Cody to a field to ride his 4 wheeler, he's still really cautious (thank goodness), but he is starting to explore a little further away from us. We've talked with him about scouting an area before taking off to play. So far, he seems to be listening to our advice.

9 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

love the paper piercing

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Great card, Tina. What fun, bright colors. I love it!

Hugs to you,
Becky

Jenn D said...

I love all of the stripes! It's a really pretty card.

I'm glad Cody is enjoying his 4 wheeler. I loved the little bag you made to hold the keys.

Rachel said...

This is such a pretty card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee yes they are slimming. Great card.

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a bright and cheery card!! I love the colors!

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Such a brigh and cheery card!! You do GREAT work!!!

fishlips said...

What a pretty card...Love it the papers they are so delightful looking on this one!!!!!

AlienAnessa said...

Love this dawwwwwling card too!!! I feel like an id because I can't quite put into words what appeals to me so much about it! Argh on me!

ShareThis