Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sweet Little Cupcake


Go here to see some exciting news! I am still super thrilled!!

I let the colors in the dp determine the color scheme which is super bright! The cupcake is from Cookie Crumbs called Cupcake Occasions; available at All That Scraps. I just love this set, super versatile with a cupcake for nearly every occasion. I coated the pink frosting with Diamond Glaze and some Martha glitter.

Well, my boss has sent on the Guest Designer announcement to our home office with the hopes that it'll be in the monthly company newsletter. Too exciting.

7 comments:

fishlips said...

Yum yum This looks good...Great layout too!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very yummy.

Lauren said...

This is so bright and fun!

Catherine said...

i know, i know..i'm so happy for you :)

Michelle said...

WhooHoo! Congrats on your exciting news! I love your cards and am so happy for you!

Jenn D said...

I'm suddenly craving a cupcake with pink sugar frosting. This is too cute Tina! That would be fantastic if you were featured in your company newsletter. You should be proud!

Rachel said...

Ugh! cupcakes are my favorite and yours just looks good enough to eat, i can feel the pounds coming on just looking at this card!lol- beautiful job as always!!

ShareThis