Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Winobella

I made another New Year's Day card with Winobella. Isn't she fun and stylish!!?!! My girl, Anessa, sent me some super cool Bella images some time back. Thanks girl!!

Here is the detail shot:
I don't know if you can see all the sparkle from the clear AtYou Spica glitter pen, but I colored her dress, hair, and the glasses. The papers are from SU! and BG.
Hoping for a quick day at work and enjoying my day off tomorrow. Hope you all have a great and Happy New Year! Any big plans? We normally stay in, away from those that are drinking too much.

11 comments:

Danni said...

Love her! You are really doing such an awesome job with these bellas!!
Let me know if you ever need more bella images, I can share!
Enjoy your day tomorrow.......we're staying home. Both kids want to "stay up late". We'll see how long they make it! LOL!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so adorable, awesome job.

Christi said...

OMG this card is adorable!! Winobella is one of my all-time faves!!

Kimmie0270 said...

Beautiful job coloring her - it's always so tough to color the bellas with copics because the area is so small - but you did fabulous!

Jenn D said...

This is darling. I hope you have a fabulous start to 2009!

Rachel said...

Tina, this is a beautiful card! you did an awesome job!! Have a safe and Happy New Year!!:0)

Lynn said...

Oh wow she is fabulous!!! Your coloring totally rocks and I love this layout!
Happy New Year!
We usually stay in and celabrate too.

AlienAnessa said...

Oh holy moses you did so great on her!!! You make her look so REAL! Your very late card is on its way, sorry I'm so lame!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

So pretty, Tina! Love the bright colors and your layout! Fabulous, girl!

Happy New Year!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, how cute is this?!? LOVE it!

Best wishes for a Happy New Year, Tina!!

~Hugs!

Eija said...

Lovely Bella!

ShareThis