Monday, December 8, 2008

Winter Bear and a Friend

I just love this image from CC Designs Winter Bear, it's too cute and lots of fun to color. Don't forget to check the ATS blog here today, it's my second week as their December Guest Designer. Woot!

Got my car cleaned out yesterday, man that feels good. I also had to make some more Christmas cards; Duke took all the ones set aside for my co-workers to his. So, starting over and now I have about 15 more to make. Thank goodness I have adorable Christmas and Winter stamps to use.

Cody and I made some Banana Nut muffins yesterday for breakfast and they were delish. Just picked up the little box of Jiffy mix at the store yesterday. I wasn't expecting much since they are so inexpensive, but they were quite good. We had to add the nuts to the mix because they sell it plain. I usually try to dress those up anyway.

7 comments:

fishlips said...

Yum yum now I want to go and buy some jiffy mix too...you have made me hungry...lol

What a sweet looking card, love the polka dot paper too it's so eye-catching with your darling image!!!!

AlienAnessa said...

OMGosh, this is so stinking cute!! You sure got everything matching just oh-so perfectly!!

He took your co-workers cards to give to the folks with whom he won't be working for a while?? Um, he and I need to have a little chat!!! ;-)

Cindy Haffner said...

Swet, sweet, sweet.

Laura said...

Tina, That card is adorable. Luv it!!

Rachel said...

Tina, what an AWESOME card! i love the colors and your coloring is fabulous!!

Allison said...

Sweetness...great use of that die!

Lynn said...

This is so darling! Your coloring looks great and I like the Nesties die you used to cut out this adorable image!

PS Thank you for the wonderful Christmas card!

ShareThis