Monday, December 1, 2008

Winter Bear

This card uses a new set called Winter Bear from CC Designs available at All That Scraps tonight. It's an adorable set and ranks right up there with my favorites. And, if you head over to their blog, you'll see my surprise.

I was, and still am, really excited to have been asked to be their Guest Designer for December. In fact, I may have squealed and been unable to quit smiling for weeks. I have had, and still am having, a blast working with these stamps, hope you like them too. Thanks Amy and Christine for this most wonderful opportunity.

Ok, so the image was colored with copics and then cut out with the Labels One Nesties, love them. I really like Aqua Mist with this Dark Chocolate color. Can you believe no ribbon or brads? I just added a bit of stickles to the cap for the embellishment.

So, my nephew's birthday party was great. Cody had a fun time on the ice and then wandering around the ski lodge. Of course, he wanted to be with the BIG kids but he's still too small, poor guy! All in all, it was nice and tomorrow we face the harsh reality of returning to work and to school...yuck!! Ah well, won't be long before the Christmas break is here and we'll have some more extended time off. Cody is out of school starting on the 19th of December.

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Tina this is so cute, TFS.

Denise Clark said...

Tina, I can see why you were chosen as a guest designer. Your card says it all! Wonderful job!

Lynn said...

OMG How Exciting!!! That's such great news! I'm very happy for you!
Your card here is so cute! The colors and layout are awesome and the image is adorable!

Catherine said...

this is just too cute and i'm so happy for you Ms. December :)

fishlips said...

AWWW This is so sweet and so Darling looking... I love it...great color combo too!!!!

Lauren said...

This is so cute. The die shape is perfect for the layout.

Michelle said...

I REALLY like this card...too cute!

Rachel said...

Oh, tina this is ADORABLE!!! I just love this set and you did a great job with it as usual. Congratulations on being Guest Designer you soooo deserve it! Continue to WOW them girl!!!

ShareThis