Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Winter Mailbox

I have a few of these Target mailboxes remaining and thought it would be the perfect container to give a small gift to the mailman. Inside are some Werther's Originals candies...YUM! I also picked up some cupcakes and cookies for the Post Office, I get many packages throughout the year and they are always really good to me.

The image is from CC Designs Sugarplums Snowmen available at All That Scraps. I didn't wrap paper around the flag, too hard and I never get it right. I used the Curly Label punch for the flag. I tried not to go crazy with the ribbon as my mail person is a man, not sure he'd appreciate all the frou frou!

Woot! Woot! Only today and 1/2 a day of work tomorrow , then off for 4 days; I hope to get lots of time with my family. Just veg and stay in our jammies.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Tina,

This is tooo cute!! I have seen so many people giving things to their Mail Men, and I never thought to do that!!!

I was just stopping by to visit, and check out the other stampers on Danni's Flutter By Team, and I realized I was just here the other day to congratulate you on the Pink Cat Guest DT spot.

Good to meet you!

Heather

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so cute, fab job, Happy Holidays.

Kimmie0270 said...

That is such an adorable project. What part of Target did you find that mailbox I really want to get some and stash them for next year. They would be a perfect alterable for tons of different goodies!

fishlips said...

What a perfect gift for a mailman along with a gift for your post office...I bet they all were so happy and suprised to get this perfect mail box filled with goodies....Just a OUTSTANDING GIFT!!!!!!!

Allison said...

What a cool idea for a mailman gift...I better at least get a gift card (esp. since they are out delivering in -30!).

Jenn D said...

So why have I never thought of using one of these for our mail lady? What a cute idea. It's adorable Tina!

Jeannie said...

Couldn't be more perfect for the mailman! Super cute!

Jeannie

Lauren said...

This is fabulous - great job!

AlienAnessa said...

Totally stinkin' cute, TinaH!! You are all over the place with your thoughtfulness!!

ShareThis