Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Origami Box

I made this for Becky, my friend at work. I still have to make a few more for at least two more ladies at the office.

I used the latest sketch from Beary Box for the top. Check out the Beary Box blog for all the designers cards. If you decide to make a card for the sketch, there's a great prize.

My nephew came through surgery well. The tumor was the size of a ping pong ball and wasn't attached to any nerves or muscles which is very positive news. We should hear something from the pathologist by Friday. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, so pretty.

Danni said...

Love the paper you used!! Fun!!
Glad your nephew came through okay!

Rachel said...

Tina, glad your nephew is doing ok. This is such a GORGEOUS box you did a wonderful job.

Allison said...

Great bella box...nice idea to use the sketch for your layout!

Lauren said...

Very pretty! They are going to love it.

~Jenn said...

That looks great!!!

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute, love the papers and colors :)

Cathy said...

This is the cutest little box!! Love it!!

So glad your nephew came through surgery ok. Lots of prayers coming your way.

I also needed to tell you that you've been tagged. Please go to my blog for all the info. (sorry)

Hugs, Cathy

Catherine said...

too cute. I miss playing with the rest of the DT and can't wait to play with you guys again.

AlienAnessa said...

So happy for the positive news, yay!! This card is absolutely fantastic, TH, I stinking love EVERYTHING about it!!! LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!

Smriti said...

I like the way you cut a circle from the bella image - gives it such a different angle!

ShareThis