Thursday, January 8, 2009

An Apple for Your Birthday

This is my interpretation of this week's sketch from Beary Box. I will admit, I was not sure about it, it looked really hard. Guess that's why they call it a challenge. Once I decided on an image, it was a piece of cake. Be sure to try it out and link it up so we can all see it.

The weather here has been yucky for over a week, lots of rain. There is massive flooding and trees are being blown over. While we need the rain, we seem to be getting it all at once. Go figure. Maybe this means that the rafting companies will have a great year, they sure need it.

6 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card! Hope the rain stops for ya!

Cindy Haffner said...

Yummy love the dots.

Jenn D said...

This is super sweet Tina. I am sorry to hear about the flooding. We are getting hit by more and more snow and really cold weather right now. I'd love the rain because it would mean warmer temperatures.

I have to get Beary Box on my Challenge list! Off to do that now.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card, Tina!!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Love it, Tina! Love that apple image.

E.T said...

What a fun card! Great work!

ShareThis