Monday, January 19, 2009

Bella Celebrates

I used Taylor's TECC51 sketch for this card. The papers are sheets of a paper pack from MME, it's just gorgeous with lots of color.

Here is a close-up:
I just lazed around yesterday after grocery shopping. I made a few cards so that I can be ahead in my posts. Nothing like being prepared; especially since I can't seem to do that in any other area of my life.

Oh, and I picked up the Twilight book. Just through the first handful of chapters so far. I usually can't put them down once I start reading, so we'll see how it goes.

13 comments:

Danni said...

Oh what a great card! Love the paper! Fun!

fishlips said...

Wow how pretty....Love the papers and the bottons...Fantastic looking!!!!

Cathy said...

Kimmie,
This is so cute!! I love the colors!!
Hugs, Cathy

Cindy Haffner said...

I love Bella, excellent job.

Lauren said...

This is so pretty! I love the layout and the colors.

Deb Neerman said...

Bee-you-tea-full, Tina!!

Great sketch ... you totally rocked the challenge!

Michelle said...

WOW great card! Love the buttons! and your Bella looks so good....I am horrible at coloring jeans. You've got to tell me which ones you used so I can practice!!!

Rachel said...

Love your bellas', this is such a beautiful card!! :0)

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Super fun card, Tina! Love that Bella!

Congrats on winning Cammie's blog candy! You go girl!

Hugs,
Becky

Jenn D said...

This is super cute! It sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend. I wish we did, but it seems we are always on the go. Good for you being ahead and prepared!

I read Twilight and can't wait to get New Moon.

Carolyn King said...

this is so much fun! Great job!

Heather said...

Such a cute card and I love how you did the tabs and the buttons that is really cute, and the coloring on the Bella too!!!

Great Papers as well.

I need to use my bella's more I have 24 of them, I stamped 3 of each of them up for a friend to decorate tables at a Woman's Retreat this weekend and realized I miss using them and need to use them more!!!!

Great Card Tina!!!

Heather

malieta said...

Your card and Bella are both adorable tina!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis