I was tagged by Laura yesterday, thanks Laura! And, I know that I have been tagged recently by a few of you, unfortunately, I can't remember who and I didn't 'star' the post. If you have tagged me, please let me know and I'll respond. Forgive me, but I have just been wrapped up in books.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
1. I am the only left-handed person in my family, even my extended family.
2. I hate to wear coats and jackets, it feels like I'm suffocating.
3. I have an addiction to pens, buy some every time I go to the store...it's sick! LOL
4. I spend too much time worrying- about everything.
5. I have few friends, but the ones I have are precious to me.
6. I am hoping for a long weekend away soon.
I am to choose 6 people to give this to, here we go:
I used Mercy Kerin's sketch, MTSC27 to be exact. I had been wanting to try one, and since I had a snow day earlier in the week, I did. It was a fun sketch that I am sure I will use again. It's pretty self-explanatory, except maybe you can't tell that I added Crystal Effects to the coffee cups.
Here is a close-up: