Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cuppa Love

I just adore this cute little image from the Coffee's Brewin' set at H&M Stamps. Very simple card, not alot going on. Gonna make this a short post, lots to do today.

Tons of laundry, other housework that has gone ignored while I have had my nose in books. I finished Eclipse and have started Breaking Dawn. I enjoyed Eclipse more than New Moon obviously because Edward was in it more. Hope I can drag this one out for a bit, not sure when Midnight Sun comes out.

11 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute card! And I am glad to see that border punch being used as I keep debating about it......now I will definitly put it on my wishlist!

V Colbourne said...

Fabby card...love how cheery it looks! Oh, and I love those books too, lol, they're addicting!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is so cute, Tina! I'm lovin the colors!

Jackie said...

hey girl!!! stopping by to say hello and tho say I really love your new card.

Rachel said...

such coffee cup stamps, love this pattern paper! Awesome job :0)

Michelle said...

very cute - LOVE all these coffee images!! I'm going to have to get me some!

Cathy said...

Very cute card. Love that little cup!

Kimmie0270 said...

Very sweet card! Keep going in teh Twilight series - the last is my favorite!

Risa Malieta W. said...

What a pretty card Tina! I love the DP and the image..so very cute!
hugs
Risa:)
I love Edward also! My step-daughter and I went to see the movie two times. We would have gone to see it again but my husband started talking a lot of stuff. I think he is jealous of Edward:)

Lynn said...

This is a sweet card! Love the little coffee cup image and the colors you used!

Ashley said...

Super cute card! I love the DP and the colors!

ShareThis