Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cute As Can Bee

I used a sketch from Amy R, AMYRS53. Cody and I spent the better part of yesterday on the road, so I needed a quick easy card. This sketch really came to the rescue.

Here is a close up:
I used this super cute image from CC Designs Bear Hugs. I just love the chubby cheeks and their whimsy. I added some stickles to the wings.

Cody enjoyed the birthday party Saturday night, it was held at a bowling alley. He got to see some of his t-ball team members again, it was a sort of reunion. We haven't seen most of them since July, so it was nice to catch up. I have to remember to sign him up again in March.

14 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute! Fun image! Love the ribbon too!

V Colbourne said...

Fabby card. Love the little sparkly wings...heehee!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie, love your ribbon.

Jenn D said...

What an adorable image. I really love the bright cheery colors.

fishlips said...

What a darling image and the wings are just wonderful looking.....fantastic card!!!!! Amazing layout just perfect.....

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Cute card, Tina! Love that sweet bee image and your coloring! Fabulous!

Hugs,
Becky

Rachel said...

This is sooo cute! i love the cheery colors. that paper is great. Wonderful job!!!

Kimmie0270 said...

adorable card

fishlips said...

I have a award for you on my blog.....

E.T said...

Another CUTE one!

Lisa Graves said...

What a cute card! I love that little bee. :-)

Jacinta said...

Nice card! Love the bee, the sentiment, and the papers! TFS.

--Jacinta

AmyR said...

LOVE this card - the little pierced trail to the sentiment was brilliant!! Thanks for playin' along! ;)

Katie Skiff said...

That is super cute!! I love the lil wings!! Very pretty!

ShareThis