Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Flutterby Wednesday

Don't forget to check Danni's blog for details on her blog candy for participating with us. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword FBW40 so we can see them all together. The image was an RAK from Danni and is from a TAC set. I also used Lauren's mytimess19.

Here is a close-up:
I used some clear rhinestones and purple stickles for the dots on the wings. The paper is from MME 8x8 paper pad I picked up on Saturday.

I made some chicken fried rice last night, it's really good. Duke has taken it upon himself to learn to use the food processor. Let me tell you, it's great to have all the veggies chopped up and waiting. We're trying another chicken recipe over the weekend. Of course, he and Cody will be taking me out to eat for my birthday on Saturday.

15 comments:

Heather said...

Great Colors Tina! I really like the bling on this butterfly! Love the purple too!!

This sketch was one of my favorites of Laurens!

Great Card mine should post in about a minute!!! LOL.

Have a Great Day, Oh and Happy Birthday!!!

Heather

Cathy said...

Tina,

I love this!! The paper is beautiful and your coloring is spectacular ss always.

Cathy

Kimmie0270 said...

Lovin the bling on the butterfly.

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your colors and bling.

Jenn D said...

This is super cute Tina! The dinner sounds fantastic. I hope you have a fabulous birthday.

Jenn

Lauren said...

So pretty! That butterfly is amazing.

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Gosh! This is so PRETTY! I Love the bling and your colors are just completely fab!

Michelle said...

VERY pretty, Tina! Love the colors and all the bling on the butterfly!

Ashley said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the layers!

Ann said...

That butterfly is absolutely gorgeous! :D

Danni said...

I just love the colors you used! This is just so pretty! Thanks for all your work on this!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Wow! That's one beautiful butterfly, Tina!

E.T said...

That is one cute butterfly!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Purple AND butterflies! Does it get any better?! WOW! In love

Rachel said...

love love love this butterfly!! such a gorgeous card!

ShareThis