Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Flutterby

ETA: My nephew came through surgery fine, the tumor was the size of a ping pong ball. It wasn't attached to any nerve endings and it is in the hands of the pathologists right now. We hope to know something about it by Friday. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts.
Just a quick and simple card as I haven't been having alot of time to create these days. Where does the day go? The good news is that my latest SU! order will be delivered on Friday and I'll be able to play with new goodies over the weekend.

Be sure to go to Danni's blog to find out who is joining us on the Flutterby Wednesday Featured Stampers for February as well as to find out who won the blog candy! As always, if you decide to participate and upload to PCP or SCS, please use the keyword FBW42 so we can find them all together.

Cody got bit by a dog on Monday night. He was at the sitter's house and her DH absentmindedly let the dog inside and it went straight for Cody. Poor baby's left *cheek* is completely bruised and has a small puncture in it. He told me he didn't want his booty to be black & blue, unfortunately it was already too late.

Also, please pray for my nephew Dakota. He is going in for surgery this morning to have a tumor removed from his jawline. The doctors aren't sure what it is, we are all just praying with all we have that it's not cancer. He's 11 and he's absolutely scared to death.

15 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Oh, Tina, this card is beautiful!

I'll be praying for Dakota ... and I'm sooo sorry that Cody got bitten.

It's always something, isn't it?

Heather said...

Tina,

I hope your nephew is O.K. I was a surgery RN for almost 10 years so very familier with kids and surgery and they always do so well with it!!!

I will say a prayer for him!!!

I love love love that Butterfly image!!! So pretty, and such a pretty card too!!!

I hope your son recovers fast from his injury!!!

Heather

Allison said...

Gorgeous card Tina...love the image and the color combo.

Best wishes to your nephew...I hope the tumor is benign!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lots of prayer coming your way.

Your card is so pretty.

Kimmie0270 said...

Sending prayers.

Jenn D said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Tina! I love the colors and that butterfly is beautiful.

I will pray for your nephew and hope that everything goes well.

Poor Cody. I hope it all heals up quickly.

Rachel said...

oh, tina such a beautiful card!! will be praying for Dakota and BIG {{{HUGS}}} to Cody!

Cathy said...

Tina, sending lots of prayers. I love your card. So pretty!

Ashley said...

I'm sending lots of prayers for you and your family!

Gorgeous card this week! I love it!

Lauren said...

Thinking of you! This card is just gorgeous.

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Love everything about it!

Sorry to hear Cody got bit by dog - hope he is doing better soon!

Prayers going up for your nephew as well!

Lisa Graves said...

Beautiful card!
Glad to hear your nephew came through the surgery well.
Hope Cody is doing well too. :-)

Cassie said...

i totally heart this card tina! one of my favorite color combos and that butterfly is pretty!! really takes center stage on your card!!

Deb Neerman said...

Well, good news at last! I'm sure your nephew is gonna be just fine!

Tenia Nelson said...

I am praying for your nephew and I hope gets better soon!! I love the card by the way!!! Hope you are well...
-t

ShareThis