Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friends Forever

This is my card for this week's sketch from Beary Box. If you decide to play along with us, be sure to link your card up on the Beary Box blog so we can see it. You may win this week's fabulous prize. Joey also has some great American Crafts goodies on sale, check it out.


Here is a close-up:

I'm trying to play catch up at work, lots of stuff got behind because of the snow day. But, I will admit that work is cutting into my reading time. I have finished the first two books in the Twilight series and will be picking up the other two later today. They are highly addictive and I can't seem to put them down. In fact, I am making one of the girls at work read them so that I can talk to someone about it. LOL Edward is dreamy!

The snow is all but gone, leaving behind just small areas where the sun doesn't shine much. I don't really care for the snow and cold and am thankful that it doesn't last long here. Cody is out of school again today, which leaves him only going to school tomorrow...maybe. He's loving it up until he gets bored. He's be honing his MarioKart skills, getting ready to race me. I do so poorly on it these days....I haven't had much practice time. LOL

11 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty card. Love the little bird, so cute!! Great job!

malieta said...

Hey Tina,
Congratulations on your DT position with Beary Box! You are an excellent card maker and will be an asset on this team.
Your card is beautiful and the DP is very yummy.
Thanks for sharing the link also!
hugs
Risa:)

Kimmie0270 said...

That's such a great card! Congrats on your DT spot!

Jenn D said...

This is a gorgoeus card. Hopefully I'll get a chance to play along this week. I am so far behind and trying to catch up.

You are so luck the snow is going away. We still have loads of it. I can send some your way if you'd like.

Michelle said...

What a pretty card! I love the sparkling bird! I haven't read the Twilight series..I've heard lots of good things though so maybe I should pick them up!

Cathy said...

Very cute card!! Love the little bird! Great job!

Laura said...

This card is SO PRETTY!!! Great job.

Oh, and I TAGGED you. Check out my blog.

Deb Neerman said...

Hey, Kiddo, congrats on your DT appointment! Way to go!!

This card is super-adorable ... love the color palette, too!

~Hugs, Deb

Cindy Haffner said...

Your card is so pretty, I love it.

Rachel said...

such a beautiful card!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Such a pretty card, Tina! I'm gonna try and do the challenge this weekend.
My daughter has read the Twighlight series about five times now. She loves them. I think it's funny that you had a coworker read them so you could chat about it. Too funny!

Hugs to you,
Becky

ShareThis