Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello Flutterby Friend

This is my third week as a Featured Designer for Flutterby Wednesday; I will be staying on at least one more month. Please go over to Danni's blog to see the details of her blog candy as well as see the other Featured Designers cards. You can win just by using a butterfly in your card or project. Be sure to use the keyword FBW41 if you decide to upload to SCS or PCP. Hope you find time to play with us.

I used Lauren's mytimess20 sketch for this card, super fun! The image was a RAK from Danni, thanks girlie!!

Here is a close up:

Cody and I ended up with a snow day yesterday, we got about 4 inches at home. The road I take to the main road is always treacherous, but we can usually make it out. My biggest fear is going down our driveway and then getting back up the thing. We have a steep grade and most times it's just not worth the risk to leave the house.

13 comments:

Cathy said...

This is so cute. Love your papers and colors! Cathy

Kimmie0270 said...

love the colors

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty, pretty.

Heather said...

Such good coloring and colors you choose I really like this card alot!!!!

Great job Tina!!!

I'll have mine up in a little while

Heather

Danni said...

This is just so awesome! I just love it. I keep going to look at it over and over. Great job!

Michelle said...

Tina this is really cute!! LOVE the colors!! and your butterfly - WOW- great coloring!! I wish you lived near me (or vice versa) so we could get together! You could teach me a lot!! You know I used to live in TN for 4 yrs...

Lauren said...

Fabulous card Tina. The color combination really pops!

Lisa Foster said...

Wow! Very pretty, Tina!
I left something for you on my blog...congrats :)

Ashley said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card! I love the colors and DP! It's fantastic!

malieta said...

Your card is very pretty and I'm just loving the butterflies!
I know that I am so sick of the snow also. Would you believe that I got stuck twice in the snow today? Thank goodness my MIL's neighbor was nice enough to help me out. My MIL lives on a side street and I swear the city could do a better job at keeping the streets cleaner! Oh well...after my long and tiring day, I'm too tired to make anything. *smile*
Have a great day and I hope your day goes a lot better.
hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

i love this card! the colors and paper are gorgeous!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors and that beautiful butterfly!

Hugs,
Becky

Lynn said...

This is beautiful! The colors and papers you used look wonderful with this pretty butterfly image!

ShareThis