Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hi Friend

I used a super cute image from the Lelo Line at Stampavie, you can find at at All That Scraps. I also used the sketch for this weeks SFYTT found here. Sentiment from Paper Trey Ink's Beautiful Blooms.

Here is a close up:
I found the felt flowers in the Target $ spot, such a great find. I also picked up some paper and a few packages of brads. Can't walk away from those.

I have been trying to do a little extra math work with Cody so that he doesn't have to be in intervention for it any more. They re-tested him in Math and Reading by himself and his reading score more than doubled, so he's not having issues there. Math, however, he struggles with. He has to work with double and triple digits with no regrouping (carry over), as well as recognition of how the number should be spelled. That is where he is struggling.

13 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card! And great find on the flowers!
Matthew does great at math, but reading was his downfall. Now he's brought that up but now it's his handwriting. Geesh!!
Hope that math starts to come easier for Cody.

Kimmie0270 said...

that is an adorable image. I love the card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee way to cute.

Charith said...

Tina, what a great image! Love the colors and wtg on those flowers and brads!!
Super cute card.
Good luck with the math!

Rachel said...

Oh, this is soooo cute Tina!

fishlips said...

AWWWW Is this image ever Darling...love the paper too... Amazing!!!!

Michelle said...

What a cute card and your coloring is AWESOME!

Lynn said...

Awww this card is so cute! Love the felt flowers and adorable image!
Math is my daughers hardest subject, she always has to work so hard to get good grades in math. Good luck with Cody's math work.

Deb Neerman said...

Cute, cute, cute!! LOVE it, Tina ... it makes me smile just lookin' at it!

~Hugs, Deb

Heather said...

Ooooo I love this Dragon. I have to get some Dragons they are so cute!!

Your card is wonderful Tina I love your coloring, and the layout very creative!!!

Heather

Cathy said...

This is the cutest!! Your coloring is so wonderful! Gteat job!

Andrea said...

This is so cute!! I just ordered this stamp so now I am really anxious to get it!! Love it!!

Hugs~
Andrea

E.T said...

Oh my god! How adorable!

ShareThis