Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jumbo Clip Bookmarks

I made these for my friend, Becky. She works with me and was so sweet to gift me Eclipse, the third book in the Twilight series. Can you tell I'm obsessed? Anyway, when I couldn't find it, she managed to track it down and secure it for me. I am so grateful to her. She admitted to me that she reads several books at once and I immediately thought to make her a few different bookmarks. Hopefully, they are to her liking.

I finished the final book in the series, Breaking Dawn, on Sunday night. I read for nine solid hours, only taking small breaks for laundry and other duties. I am so glad to have read them and I love the core of the story, such a sucker for love, I suppose. Now, I have to wait until the movie comes out on video since I didn't have the chance to see it while it was still in theaters. Becky and I are going to have a girls movie night, and will be swooning over Edward the whole time. LOL

15 comments:

Charith said...

What a thoughtful gift, both for Becky to give to you and then for you to make for her. These bookmark clip are wonderful!!!
My girls are trying to get me to read this series (I took youngest to the theater to see the movie), since you love them so much, maybe I'll have to read them now?.

Kimmie0270 said...

lovin them!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun love these.

Cheryl KVD said...

Oh these are super cute!!! What a neat idea!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Great book clips, Tina! She's gonna flip when you give them to her.

Hugs to you,
Becky

Lauren said...

Super cute bookmarks Tina! I tagged you on my blog.

Danni said...

I love these! so fun!

Allison said...

Great clips...nice vivid colors!

Jenn D said...

The bookmarks are super cute! I bet she will love them. I'm having issues finding the books as well, but when I mentioned buying them I was told to "hold off" so I bet they are already bought and waiting for me on my birthday. I loved the first book and can't wait to find out what happens next.

~Jenn said...

Wow, I LOVE the clips!!! Very cute! Such a great gift idea :)

Rachel said...

These are Awesome! such a great gift!!

Deb Neerman said...

Love the clips; their perfect!!! Great color combinations too ... your friend will love these!

Lisa Graves said...

These are so pretty! Love them!

Michelle said...

very cute & thoughtful!

Smriti said...

These are so cute!

ShareThis