Monday, January 12, 2009

Let's Get Together

I used super cute images from AmyRStamps, Amy's Boutique and Boutique Sentiments. The heart is from Paper Trey Ink's Limitless Labels. Guess it's a not-so-subtle Valentine's Day Card. The colors match much more closely IRL. The TECC50 sketch from Taylor was perfect for these images, love it when a plan comes together.

Here is a close up:
I cut my knuckle on my paper trimmer yesterday, it's the third time in as many weeks. Suppose I am getting in too big a hurry and not paying attention to what I am doing.

Have you seen the massive blog candy at I Heart 2 Stamp? I am sending a few cards this week and therefore entering the contest, wouldn't winning be the BEST?! Be sure to go here to see what to do and enter yourself.

9 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhhh! I love this! The color combo, the layout, the images! Fun, fun card!!
Be careful with that trimmer, that's something I would do!

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun, I love it.

Heather said...

Oh Tina this card is Super Cute I love your coloring, your Colors, and the card as a whole!!! Great Job thanks so much for sharing!!!

Heather

Jenn D said...

This card makes me smile. I think it's adorable.

Deb Neerman said...

This is just terrific, Tina! I love the color combination and those kewl stamps are just too adorable!

~Hugs, Deb

Michelle said...

When I saw the card I instantly went ohhhhh and then I laughed. Great card and love the not-so subtle meaning, LOL! Red, black and white is such a great color combo - can use it for so much and it has such a "POP" to it!

Lynn said...

OMG this card is so awesome! I love what you've done for Taylor's sketch!

Ashley said...

I love this card! It's so cute! I hope your hand is feeling better!

E.T said...

yeah the images sure are super cute! You did an excellent job!

ShareThis