Sunday, January 18, 2009

Love Angel

This is another of the angels in the Angels Among Us set from H&M Stamps. I used the latest AmyR sketch, AMYRS54.
Here is a close-up:
We decided on dinner at Applebee's last night because The Olive Garden was packed with a huge wait to be seated. The food was great and it was really nice to have a good meal with my fellas. We even went for ice cream afterward.

My BFF from high school sent me some flowers and I got some gorgeous handmade cards from my PSF's, Jenn D and Danni. Thanks girls. I will be sure to post them soon.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!

13 comments:

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is so pretty Tina! I am lovin the angels!

Hugs,Becky

Kimmie0270 said...

What an adorable Valentine's Day card!

Jenn D said...

Your dinner sounds like fun, but I honestly can't eat ice cream in the winter. It makes me twice as cold. I'm glad you had a fun birthday dinner.

This little angel is so cute! I see you even got to use your heart to heart punch and Love You Much set. Adorable card Tina!

Jenn

Danni said...

Super cute! Love the image and the ribbon!!
Glad you had a nice dinner!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your Angel is so sweet.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! tfs!!
-t

Allison said...

Cuteness...what a great image! I think my C would love coloring these herself!

E.T said...

super cute Tina! Love it!

Lauren said...

This is so cute! I love the stamp and the hearts.

Rachel said...

These angels are so cute! love all the red on this card!! beautiful job!

Smriti said...

Love the brightness of the colors and the ribbon is yummy!

Yankee in England said...

What a lovely card your coloring is amazing! Great job on the sketch.

AmyR said...

Well done Tina!! I LOVE this card!! Thanks for playin' along!

ShareThis