Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh Happy Day

I want to give a huge Thank You to Danni for helping me out in making my blog three columns. Lynn posted a website for directions and being the tech tard I am, I couldn't do it. So, I shamelessly begged Danni for assistance and she had it completed in about one minute. Thanks so much girlie!!

This card uses the SFYTT for this week, you can find it on Jen's blog. It's a really fun sketch and it was just perfect for this adorable image. The dp is some found in the Target Dollar Spot.

Here is a close-up:

Oh, and I won a Scor-Mat from Cammie's blog candy yesterday!! I can hardly believe it. I am super excited, it's been on my wish list for a while. Thanks Cammie!!

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Way sweet, awesome coloring.

Kimmie0270 said...

Your faux stitching came out beautiful! And I Love that nestabilitie!

Cathy said...

I love this card!! Your coloring is awesome, as usual. Have a great day! Hugs, Cathy

Danni said...

You are most welcome!!
Adorable card! It just makes me smile!
Congrats on the win!!

Jenn D said...

Congrats on the scoremat! The blog looks fantastic. I'm not good at changing mine up either. I call in the DH for that.

Your card is adorable!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous card, Tina!!

And your blog looks great! I'm afraid to try it though ... I'm such a chicken, lol!

~Hugs, Deb

Michelle said...

Cute card and your coloring is amazing! Congrats on winning the Scor-Mat!

Charith said...

Such a happy and amazing card Tina! Love the image... and what a great find on the paper!
Congrats on your win!!!

Heather said...

Oh my wordy I need me some dragons they are just way to cute girl!!!

Love the way you color them too, and I have not tried that top note with two different colors yet so that is next on my agenda I love how you do it!!!

This card is simply wonderful!!!

Heather

malieta said...

Your card is so cute and your image is adorable!
I love the new look of your blog Tina. I wish I could do all of these neat things with my blog also. So don't feel bad, a lot of us need help sorting this kind of stuff out. *smile*
hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

oh now he is adorable! i love your coloring. sooo cute! :0)

ShareThis