Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sophia Takes Flight

This is my first card for Flutterby Wednesday, you can see all the details on Danni's blog as well as check out the rest of the Featured Stampers.

I was so excited to use this image, I have been admiring it for some time. Thanks Danni for stamping it for me. If you choose to play and upload to SCS or PCP, please use FBW39. Also, be sure to check Danni's blog, she has some awesome blog candy for those that decide to participate.

I used the MoJo Monday sketch #67.

Sure hope you decide to incorporate a butterfly into your projects...maybe it'll bring on the spring! LOL Can you believe I finally got that MS punch, I love it. Hopefully, I wasn't the last one on the planet to purchase it.

11 comments:

Heather said...

Very Cute Card Tina,

I love the DSP you used and this stamp is so cute!!! I love Sophia!!! Love that MS punch I do not have it yet so you are not the last one!!! LOL.

Great Coloring and choice of Embellies too!!!

Heather

Cindy Haffner said...

She is the cutest.

Danni said...

Thanks for doing such an amazing job! I simply adore what you did with Sophia!!

Kimmie0270 said...

Yummy Yummy! You did a great job. The colors are fabulous but that orange dress - AMAZING! I'll have my card posted later today.

christie said...

This is so prettie! So bright and cheery. That punch is one of my favorites and you did a beautiful job coloring!!

Ashley said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the DP and that little punched butterfly! So pretty!

Rachel said...

This is sooo precious tina! Sophia is such a cutie.

Michelle said...

Love your card, Tina! AWESOME coloring! The layout is a great one - I still want to try it. I just noticed that your card has butterfly paper on it too....TOO CUTE!

Lynn said...

Your card is so sweet and fun and I love the image and the way you colored her!

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty, great colors :)

Smriti said...

Love the DP and the butterfly! The butterfly is going so well with the image.

ShareThis