Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tags

Lauren tagged me.

Go to where you store your photos on your computer. Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo. Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it. Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them.

Just a random picture of Cody taken with my new camera. He's a ham, so it's not hard to get him to pose. I just end up having to coach him for a while to get a good smile. Still adorable with those front teeth missing.

Lisa also tagged me.

I've seen these everywhere, so if you want either of these tags, they're yours.

Thanks so much for thinking of me, I truly appreciate being included in all the fun!


4 comments:

Danni said...

What a cute photo and cute boy!

AlienAnessa said...

Wow, adorable photo of Cody!! He's one of the cute ones with missing teeth! I looked SOOO goofy!!

Lauren said...

Great photo! He's such a good sport. Thanks for playing!

Lynn said...

What a cutie!
TFS

ShareThis