Friday, January 9, 2009

Thinking of You, New Stamps

This is my take on the Mojo68 sketch, a lovely one. My image was a little too big, but I hope that it works. Plus, there was lots of coloring under the panel, too bad you can't see it. I roughed up the edge of the white mat, just to give it more of a masculine look.

Close up:
I ordered this stamp from All That Scraps, it's from the Lelo Line of Stampavie. Love it! I also got a few others, it needed some company. LOL

Cody has a birthday party to go to later today, gonna try to get out of work early. Also, going to head to Knoxville tomorrow to take a look at Target and Michael's.

14 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my goodness! This is just adorable!! I love it!! Great job!

Cathy said...

Sounds fun!! I want to go!! Love this card. Very cute little guy!

Rachel said...

This is such a sweet card, i love it Tina!!

Kimmie0270 said...

That is so adorable - love that stamp. You're becomming an enabler ;)

Pat said...

I love you card, the roughed up edges are perfect.

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job, love it.

Heather "Hev" said...

Awwww so very sweet Tina :)

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Awwww Tina! This such a cute card. Love that image!

fishlips said...

Is this sweet looking or what....It's just a darling thank-you card and a real treasure!!!!!

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute card :)

Deb Neerman said...

Tooooooooo stinkin' cute, Tina!!

GREAT color combination and your coloring is perfection!

Have a great weekend!!

~Hugs, Deb

Lauren said...

Great papers and coloring.

Smriti said...

Lovely coloring, the whole image is looking so beautiful Tina!

Michelle said...

great card and the stamp is very cute too!

ShareThis