Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bloom Circle Card

This is my entry for Mercy's MTSC30. It was quite the challenge as I had trouble getting the correct dimensions for the rectangular panel. It finally worked out, I suppose.

I like making circle cards, it's especially easy with the help of nesties. I pulled out an older PTI set as well, time to show it some love again. It always makes really pretty cards. The MM flower and button accent also matches much more closely IRL, don't know what happened during the editing process.

Rather long day at work yesterday, not sure why. I was plenty busy, maybe just because the phone didn't ring as often.

15 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

great layering and I really love the punch!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, I love circle cards, so pretty.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, I love circle cards, so pretty.

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your circular card is very pretty Tina! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Amber said...

This is so pretty!

Jenn D said...

This is so pretty Tina! I have to do this sketch yet. There is just not enough time in my day. Your turned out gorgeous. I hope work flies by today!

Danni said...

Beautiful!

Lauren said...

This is so fabulous! I love it's roundness. :)

Cathy said...

This is very cute!! I love circle cards!! Great job!!

Rachel said...

OOOOh, love this card so pretty!

Allison said...

Me likey! Super colors and that button flower looks terrific on the circle card!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

So fun and pretty! Love the colors, Tina!

Hugs~Becky

AlienAnessa said...

The colors are truly stunning, I just keep looking at this because the colors bring me back!! If that made no sense, blame the flu! =(

Michelle said...

ohhh your circle card is so pretty! I saw this sketch on Mercy's blog and was a little nervous - I seem to always do A2 cards - so this was a little out of my comfort zone. You did a wonderful job though!!

Lynn said...

This is so pretty! I love the circle with the scallop with this bold color combo!

ShareThis