Thursday, February 12, 2009

Calling All Angels

This is my card for Beary Box sketch #13. I used Calling All Angels from H&M Stamps, super cute set. I stamped the heart punch with the leaf from PTI Spiral Bouquet.

We'd love to see you sample the sketch. Make a card or layout using the sketch, then link it in the comments on the Beary Box blog. One lucky participant will win this week's prize which you can see below. What a fun and pretty kit, perfect for the season of love.


My mother called last night and informed me that Dakota does not have the cancer in his bone marrow, which is such good news. I might be able to sleep a little bit if the wind does not keep me awake. Please continue to pray for him and for a body that is responsive to treatment.

I did some assembling with all the parts of the project I made the night before. I am pretty sure I'll be able to pull it off in time for the holiday. I still have some to finish, but it's doable as long as nothing happens that prevents me from getting to my craft table.

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Carling Angel, love her.

Lauren said...

Yay for Dakota. Great card. The coloring is fabulous.

Danni said...

What a beautiful card! Great job and so happy to hear Dakota doesn't have the cancer in his bone marrow!

Rachel said...

oh, she is such a cute angel! wonderful coloring job.

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card and very cool for Dakota...that is awesome that he does not have the cancer in his bone marrow!! Have a great day!!
-t

Michelle said...

What a pretty card! I love that DP and the heart is a great touch!

Allison said...

Super image...lovely color palette!

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your card is adorable Tina! I love the image and Dakota is still in my heart and prayers.
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis